IPG provides Tenant Advisory Services with zero conflict of interest.
Whether you're occupying leased space or wish to buy a building, we'll help you find the perfect place to do business. IPG excels at translating the business needs of our clients into successful commercial property leases or purchases; while eliminating surprises throughout the real estate transaction process. As your representative, we will never have a conflict of interest to your real estate requirement.
IPG considers your real estate as your business tool — one that goes beyond your operational needs by assisting the enhancement of your image, attracting top talent, and driving bottom line profitability. Accordingly, our approach to your real estate requirement is entirely strategic. Before IPG thinks about your space requirements, we think about the business needs behind them. Only by understanding those needs, can we address them in a meaningful, goal-oriented way.
IPG's unique Tenant Advisory Service is supported by a complete array of integrated tools that cover every stage of the real estate life cycle, from the planning to the transaction to the implementation. These services drive the tactical execution behind our strategic thinking, and they lead directly to solutions that reduce costs, improve operations, and enhance the performance of your workforce.
IPG Tenant Advisory Services include:
- Acquisition of new space or Relocations
- Negotiate renewals and restructuring
- Expansions in the existing facility
- Contractions and consolidations
- Lease buyouts and terminations
- Anchor tenant development
- Build-to-Suit negotiations
- Current lease reviews and audits
- Portfolio/multi-asset reviews
- Acquisition feasibility studies
- Net present value analysis
- Lease-to-own structuring
- Developer negotiations
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Property due diligence
- Financing and lender options
- New building construction
- Construction Management